1 of 3
Contribution to Carlos for Senate$20.00 USD
Today's charge$20.00 USD
Is my contribution secure?
Open Political doesn't store credit card numbers, instead relying on our payment processor, Stripe, a secure solution that is widely adopted. If our systems are compromised, your credit card information is not at risk, because we simply don't store it. Learn more.
Does Carlos for Senate have a contribution policy?
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor (does not apply to personal contributions by subcontractors, employees, partners, shareholders or officers of federal contractors).
- This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have legal obligation to pay, and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
- I am at least 18 years old.
In addition to this disclaimer requirement, the Act and Commission regulations requires the identification of any person who makes a contribution or contributions aggregating more than $200 during a calendar year. 2 U.S.C. 432(c) and 434(b); 11 CFR 102.9(a) and 104.3(a)(4). This includes the name, address, occupation and employer of the contributor, as well as date and full amount of contribution. For contributions in excess of $50 that aggregate to $200 or less for the calendar year, a record of the same information, except occupation and employer’s name, must be kept. 2 U.S.C. 432(c); 11 CFR 102.9.
What's the difference between an individual and an organization profile?
Organizations represent a company or entity, while individual profiles represent a person. Organization profiles can have multiple team members (individual profiles) who have access to edit it and make financial contributions in its name. If a contribution or expense is for a company, it's important to use an organization profile so the correct billing information shows up on receipts and invoices. Organizations can also issue gift cards.
What information is shared with the Campaigns?
What is an incognito contribution?
Publicly, the contribution amount and date will be visible in the transparent budget, but your identity will be obscured, appearing only as "incognito". The contribution will not be linked to your public profile.